Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Taco Bell Diet


I haven't seen a commercial for the Taco Bell Diet in a couple of weeks, but then again, I haven't been watching that much TV lately. Whether or not they are still promoting it, I still have a couple things to say.

WTF REALLY!?!?!?

Are you serious? A Taco Bell diet. Just because some stupid bitch lost a few pound eating nothing but taco bell. She probably shit it all out. That's what happens to me when I get Taco Bell. Usually when I want to clean out my colon, I go out to Taco Bell.

I once lost 20 pounds eating nothing but Six-Dollar burgers from Carl's Jr. But that is all I ever ate. Every day I would have a large Six-Dollar burger meal as well as walking to work. If I was smart, I could have contacted Carl's Jr. and let them know how I lost that weight and then I would be famous like Jerod.

I've been thinking of a diet that I can stand behind. I haven't lost any weight from it, but I get exercise at the same time. I call it the Eating Pussy Diet. All you eat are shaved clams and furry tacos. If you are lucky you get to cum in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment